We accept general reservations up to 8 guests. If your party is larger please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate. Family style dinner selection is required for larger groups — this ensures guests will enjoy the food at the same time. For more information please contact email@example.com or 212-725-3866.
Large parties welcome
Our private dining room is the perfect spot for larger groups looking for something more private. This room is reserved for parties of 20+. It comfortably sits 30 or 45 standing. This room can be reserved with an open bar or food option (family style dining, passed hors-d’oeuvres or stations). Please contact us at 212-725-3866 if you are interested.
Our General Policies
- All reservations, regardless of size, will receive (1) check.
- If your party exceeds the initial guest count we cannot guarantee accommodations. (We’ll do our very best though).
- We will hold reservations for up to 10 minutes. If you arrive after this, we cannot guarantee seating. (As always, we’ll do our very best).
- If you arrive and are told we are at our capacity please do not get upset. We are not trying to be snooty or exclusive in any way. We love our guests. So much so that we are willing to turn some away so the ones inside can best enjoy their experience. We want all of our guests to experience Fine & Rare in the way it was meant to be enjoyed – Where you are not standing shoulder to shoulder with a stranger (that’s what friends are for). Where you can hear the person you are sitting with and you can get the proper attention and service you deserve.
- Fine & Rare does not allow guests to bring in any outside food & beverages (including desserts).